From the CDC:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. Chinese authorities identified the new coronavirus, which has resulted in thousands of confirmed cases in China, including cases outside Wuhan City. Additional cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States. There are ongoing investigations to learn more.
STRAC is working to provide its members the most up to date information and tools available to respond to this potential threat. Please check back regularly as we will be updating documents and links as soon as we receive changes.
Multimedia and Articles
1. Coronavirus: Everything you need to know in a visual explainer (South China Morning Post)
A. RHMOC Documents
1. RMOC Activation Notice: LIV to LIII (RHMOC 2019-nCoV.0001)
2. PUI Guidelines 1_31_20 (RHMOC 2019-nCoV.0005)
3. Coronavirus Testing Algorithm v2.0 2020.02.03 (RHMOC 2019-nCoV.0008)
4. Coronavirus Signage (English) 2020.02.03 (RHMOC 2019-nCoV.0009)
5. EMS Infectious Disease Playbook
6. Coronavirus Signage (Spanish) 2020.02.03 (RHMOC 2019-nCoV.0010)
7. Coronavirus Signage (Chinese) 2020.02.03 (RHMOC 2019-nCoV.0011)
8. EMS Regional Pre-arrival Screening V1.2 2020.02.11 (RHMOC 2019-nCoV.0020)
MEDCOM Helps With: